We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals.
Performance Marketing Analyst
Company: Vizetto Inc
Location: Mississauga Ontario
Job Title: Performance Marketing Analyst
Vizetto is a fast-growing tech start up with a mission to Change the way the world communicates. We have developed a software application called Reactiv SUITE that helps users present digital content in virtual meetings, creating Presence for the presenter and creating Engagement with the audience.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Marketing, a Performance Marketing Analyst at Vizetto plays an important role in managing the digital marketing needs of the company. A Performance Marketing Analyst at Vizetto works in various functionalities and digital marketing channels, including content marketing, website management, email marketing, analytics, and social media. They will be responsible for executing and reporting the Company’s strategic initiatives and marketing programs and managing and enhancing company reporting dashboards; collaborating with internal data teams to generate key performance metrics, as well as providing new insights that are actionable while projecting a positive image of the company.
In this role, the successful candidate will have multiple opportunities for growth, and will interface with all aspects and levels of the business. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including future options for joining our Employee Stock Option Plan in a fun, fast paced environment.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
Conversion Rate Optimization: Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (CRM, email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, social, etc.) and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Email Marketing: Performing email marketing and lead generation activities, including formatting, optimizing, and distributing email messages and marketing campaigns, event invitations, announcements, and newsletters.
- CRM Marketing: Updating and maintaining information relating to business development activities and marketing in the CRM to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- SEM: Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines, including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Paid Media Management: Plan and execute paid media campaigns across digital channels and provide actionable insights to the Creative team to continually optimize the creative strategy.
- Content Generation: Work with the Brand Marketing team to develop multimedia communications across all owned channels to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages.
- Digital Marketing Analytics: Lead the digital reporting, analytics, and data strategy across Owned, Earned, and Paid media placements to diagnose performance and recommend enhancements at both a high- and operational-level.
- SEO: Define opportunities on site (structure) and content to drive Search Engine Optimization.
- Reporting: Deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders.
- Social Media Management: Be responsible for all Social Media channels, including developing a content calendar.
The successful candidate will have post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or related fields with at least 2 years of performance-based marketing work experience and a creative/design background. Experience working with content marketing and web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources. They will be proficient in English, both written and reading comprehension, and will have excellent verbal communications skills with an ability to quickly build strong relationships both internally and externally. They will project high standards of professionalism, organizational skills, and self-motivation with a demonstrated desire to succeed.