We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals.
Company: Vizetto Inc
Location: Mississauga Ontario
Job Title: Jr.Accountant
Vizetto is a fast-growing tech start up with a mission to Change the way the world communicates. We have developed a software application called Reactiv SUITE that helps users present digital content in virtual meetings, creating Presence for the presenter and creating Engagement with the audience.
Reporting to the Financial Controller. Working within a multidisciplinary and international team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial tech environment. This position allows for interfacing with all aspects and levels of the business environment.
- Provide support to the Controller and all aspects of the company’s financial operations
- Provide day to day accounting functions, including maintaining accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, month end accruals, closing and issuance of financial statements
- Manage payroll administration, expense reports and corporate accounts
- Reporting and remittance of all government remittances
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate decision making
- Ensure adequate controls are in place, i.e. policies, procedures
- Provide information and analysis to the Management Team as required
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting as required
- Assist in the annual budget process, budget reviews, and business plans as required
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances
- Ensure all compensation, administration, and reporting follows best practices according to company policy and employment law
- Always follow professional accounting best practices and compliance and maintain a high degree of confidentiality of sensitive corporate and personnel data and records
- Provide recommendations and feedback on accounting best practices as appropriate
- Proven excellent English proficiency – written, reading comprehension and verbal communication skills
- High standards of professionalism, confidentiality and best practices
- Agile and solution oriented, proactive and excellent problem solving
- Project management, organizational skills, working to timelines, attention to detail
- Reliable and able to support daily onsite responsibilities with flexible hours
- Self-motivated, internal responsibility system, sharp learning curve, drive to learn and grow
- Work effectively with diverse individuals across management levels, internally and externally
Qualifications – Post-secondary education in Accounting, experience in the technology industry preferred. Proficient in Excel. Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.