- Airplay allows users to mirror their Apple mobile, tablet and laptop devices onto the IWB.
- This functionality allows any Apple device in the room to cast its screen directly into Reactiv SUITE.
Video capture devices
- Connect any video inputs such as webcam, laptop, video capture card, etc.
- Lasso tool now allows you to scale selected area like any other objects.
Multi touch support in browser
- Improved browser with multi touch support. Useful for zooming in and out.
URL bar with clear address button.
Variety of minor improvements
- Improved File Explorer processes folder shortcuts
- More information added to Status bar display, now showing date, time, board identity and meeting room name.
Mobile Filedrop Integration
- Integration of Filedrop feature on Mobile
- Share any file directly from mobile device through any mobile browser
Motion Sensor Integration
- New motion sensor support
- Automatic session logout when no activity detected for improved security
- Possibility to turn off projector automaticaly as logout occurs
Variety of minor improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Pagination in SCRIBBLE improved
- Minor Licensing changes
Full Screen Button for STAGE.
Addition of Icons for Moving (select and hold) and Resizing (hold opposite ends).
Anytime an object is ready to be moved/rotated, these icons will now appear for greater user clarity.
- New multi CPU-core algorithm that processes thumbnails and files 10x faster.
- Real time synchronization between source directory and Reactiv SUITE.
Integrated File Dialog
New file explorer optimized for touch screen use.
Customize folder settings with drive shortcuts and drive restrictions.
Auto-Scroll in SCRIBBLE
Drag an object to the edge of the screen and the canvas will automatically scroll.
Auto-Zoom in SCRIBBLE
- Using two fingers to hold opposite ends of the area you would like to zoom into.
- Release to zoom.
Improved Pagination in SCRIBBLE
Easily resize and move paginated pages anytime.
Full Screen Pagination in SCRIBBLE
Option to save the full screen in PDF
Users can quickly watch small tutorial videos, accessed directly from the Reactiv Home page. These videos will help on-board new users and quickly introduce them to commonly used gestures and features.
Keyboard automatically pops-up on the screen when a text box is selected in a settings menu. Browser contains a button that could be used to toggle the keyboard as required.
UI has been changed to integrate a Status Bar to the top of the screen. This bar contains the Date\Time and QR code for remote File Drop\Text Input.
Floating Toolbar in Web Browser
Commonly used buttons in the Reactiv Browser have been re-located to a floating tool bar.
Admin Settings have been integrated into the Settings Menus. Administrators can configure Reactiv and lock it using a password. Kiosk mode, Auto Startup, Browser Settings, and other parameters can be configured using these menus.
Various UI improvements to: Quick Start Icon, Quick Link shortcuts and other improvements
New Thumbnail-Refresh / Delete-file button
Long press on file thumbnail allows user to delete the file from project, or refresh thumbnail icon. Refresh allows user to select a scene in a movie, or location in a webpage as the preferred thumbnail.
Remote FileDrop and Remote Keyboard
Implementation of Remote FileDrop and Remote Keyboard (ShadowSense hardware required for Remote Keyboard). Users can use their laptops and mobile devices to upload files to the IWB or send keystrokes.
Various bug fixes:
User can no longer setup presentations in a write-protected or inaccessible Windows folder
Export/Import functionality has been removed from application