- Crashes related Chromecast fixed
- Bugs related to Sharepoint data access fixed
- Camera device-related crashes fixed
Reactiv SUITE IWB
- Calendar processes multi-day and all-day events correctly
- Calendar displays non English items correctly
Office 365 Calendar Integration
Reactiv allows users to join meetings directly from the home screen. You can either connect your Microsoft Office account to access your meetings or create a dedicated email for your IWB and simply invite it to your meetings.
Manage Your Calendar
Configure the IWB calendar directly from the System menu and set which meetings your teams can join based on your internal security policies.
Reactiv SUITE now integrates mapped SharePoint drives.
SCRIBBLE High Resolution Page Rip
When pages are ripped out of any document in SCRIBBLE there is no loss of quality from the original document.
Toolbar Location Is Adjustable
A user can now adjust how far the toolbar will appear away from the tap/click location to what is most comfortable for their unique writing style.
Updated ADD NEW Workspace UI
The ADD NEW workspace button has been made more clear and prominent in the Workspace Lobby screen.
- Pulling content out of the MEDIA tray is now more fluid and responsive
- Various events, including loading workspaces, entering the lobby and other transitions, have been optimized and are now much faster
STAGE Toolbar is now floating and can be moved to a different location by the user. Auto appears at the location of the last click/touch.
Default search engine
Ability to configure the default search engine query for the integrated browser.
Web link sharing
Users can directly upload a link or search string to the IWB using their personal devices. Reactiv will automatically redirect to the browser and open the link, simplifying the sharing of web links.
Chromecast integration – allows all Android and Google Chromebooks to cast their screens into a Reactiv workspace.
Any combination of devices
Any combination of devices, Windows laptops, Apple devices and Google Chromebooks can simultaneously share their screens.
SETTINGS menu is now a pop-up dialog box.
- File Upload file size increased to 5GB. Upload whatever content is required into a workspace with no restrictions.
- Multi-user SCRIBBLE sheet support. Workspaces are locked to ensure only one person can access them at a time and not corrupt data.
- High-resolution vector-based PDF, large file sizes and multi-page PDFs load quickly.
PDFs with multi-layer render correctly.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel files render in native 4K
Images and text are no longer compressed and are rendered accurately.
Reactiv recognizes JPG Images with EXIF rotation information and automatically rotates them when loaded.
You can now PAN inside content that is zoomed in:
- Double-click on a content window to ZOOM in.
- Now move your finger across the content to pan in that direction.
Auto-pan in SCRIBBLE
When you move content to the edges of the canvas, the entire canvas will auto-scroll faster and faster.
Ripped page swap in SCRIBBLE
When you rip a page, the ripped page stays in the same spot and the original document moves to a new spot.
This makes creating a layout much easier as the marked-up page does not move.
File explorer navigation
The user interface for the file explorer has been modified. Single click highlights and selects the folder. Double click navigates into the folder. This makes the selection UI more consistent with other applications.
A/V microphone waveform
- Audio inputs show waveform visualizations in the Settings menu allowing users to clearly confirm that microphones are working and determine if background noise levels are acceptable.
- In addition, the same microphone/audio source can be attached to multiple video inputs. This is ideal when a single room microphone is required to be muxed with multiple video\camera inputs.
The library dock shows what content is placed on a STAGE/SCRIBBLE canvas. A green dot is displayed when the content is on the canvas. When a lot of similar documents exist in the library, this feature makes it easier to verify if a specific document is active.
Re-order Z level of content
Specific documents can be brought to the front of the canvas by clicking on the respective icon in the library dock. Easily rearrange a document’s Z order.
Library dock activation
When collapsed, the library dock can be expanded by clicking on any tab.
Various bugs related to domain login have been fixed to ensure greater support of various networks.
Browser YouTube Playback Issues Fixed
YouTube, and other video streams, playback without hesitation or pauses.
Keyboard Pop-Up with Browser Address Bar
The keyboard will automatically pop-up when the address bar has been selected in the browser.
Various UI and crash bugs
Reactiv SUITE now allows Administrators to configure user authentication using existing Active Directory implementation, such that any individual in the organization can login, navigate the network, and access their private data using their login privileges.
Extend your workspace! Reactiv SUITE now supports up to 3 secondary displays to get your audience even more focused!
- Miracast allows users to mirror their Windows and android mobile, tablet and laptop devices onto the IWB.
- This functionality allows any compatible Windows and Android device in the room to cast its screen directly into Reactiv SUITE.
No more remote, no more hassle! Users can now reach display settings such as brightness, contrast or volume, directly withing Reactiv SUITE settings.
Enhanced video capture integration
Reactiv SUITE now supports the most common video capture devices that stream video from external sources directly into reactiv SUITE. New settings now allow you to bind any audio input to any video Inputs for maximum possibilities.
International character support
Reactiv SUITE now supports non-English characters in file and folder names.
Video capture devices
Connect video inputs such as webcam, laptop, video capture card, etc.
- Airplay allows users to mirror their Apple mobile, tablet and laptop devices onto the IWB.
- This functionality allows any Apple device in the room to cast its screen directly into Reactiv SUITE.
Lasso tool now allows you to scale selected areas like any other object.
Multi-touch support in browser
Improved browser with multi-touch support. Useful for zooming in and out.
URL bar with a clear address button.
Variety of minor improvements:
- Improved File Explorer processes folder shortcuts.
- More information added to the Status bar display, now showing date, time, board identity and meeting room name.
Mobile Filedrop integration
- Integration of Filedrop feature on Mobile.
- Share any file directly from mobile device through any mobile browser.
Motion sensor integration
- New motion sensor support.
- Automatic session logout when no activity detected for improved security.
- Possibility to turn off projector automatically as logout occurs.
Variety of minor improvements
- Minor bug fixes.
- Pagination in SCRIBBLE improved.
- Minor Licensing changes.
Full-Screen Button for STAGE.
Addition of Icons for Moving (select and hold) and Resizing (hold opposite ends).
Anytime an object is ready to be moved/rotated, these icons will now appear for greater user clarity.
- New multi CPU-core algorithm that processes thumbnails and files 10x faster.
- Real-time synchronization between source directory and Reactiv SUITE.
Integrated file dialog
New file explorer optimized for touch screen use.
Customize folder settings with drive shortcuts and drive restrictions.
Auto-scroll in SCRIBBLE
Drag an object to the edge of the screen and the canvas will automatically scroll.
Auto-zoom in SCRIBBLE
- Using two fingers to hold opposite ends of the area you would like to zoom into.
- Release to zoom.
Improved Pagination in SCRIBBLE
Easily resize and move paginated pages anytime.
Full-screen Pagination in SCRIBBLE
Option to save the full screen in PDF.
Various UI improvements to: Quick Start Icon, Quick Link shortcuts and other improvements.
New thumbnail-refresh / Delete-file button
Long press on file thumbnail allows user to delete the file from project, or refresh thumbnail icon. Refresh allows user to select a scene in a movie, or location in a webpage as the preferred thumbnail.
Remote FileDrop and Remote Keyboard
Implementation of Remote FileDrop and Remote Keyboard (ShadowSense hardware required for Remote Keyboard). Users can use their laptops and mobile devices to upload files to the IWB or send keystrokes.
Various bug fixes:
- Users can no longer set up presentations in a write-protected or inaccessible Windows folder.
- Export/Import functionality has been removed from the application.
Users can quickly watch small tutorial videos, accessed directly from the Reactiv Home page. These videos will help on-board new users and quickly introduce them to commonly used gestures and features.
Keyboard automatically pops-up on the screen when a text box is selected in a settings menu. Browser contains a button that could be used to toggle the keyboard as required.
Floating toolbar in web browser
Commonly used buttons in the Reactiv Browser have been re-located to a floating tool bar.
UI has been changed to integrate a Status Bar to the top of the screen. This bar contains the Date\Time and QR code for remote File Drop\Text Input.
Admin Settings have been integrated into the Settings Menus. Administrators can configure Reactiv and lock it using a password. Kiosk mode, Auto Startup, Browser Settings, and other parameters can be configured using these menus.