Traditional remote meetings are a roadblock to creativity
We can all agree that design is slower done remotely. Traditional tools limit our ability to access multimedia content, highlight connections, share feedback, and visually communicate concepts. Ideas from remote participants cannot be easily expressed, compared and contrasted. The individuals who have control of the screen – their ideas are elevated.
Getting the right inputs, analyzing and synthesizing ideas, getting your work reviewed, getting visual feedback…all of this is frustrating remotely.
Brainstorming With Reactiv SUITE
Express ideas as effectively as if you were together
Bring all of your multimedia content together in a single workspace where you can instantly capture feedback, visually communicate relationships, and compare different options without ever switching between applications and windows.
Dramatically Reduce Zoom Fatigue Today
Instead of struggling through complex remote brainstorming sessions, Reactiv SUITE blurs the lines between remote and face-to-face meetings and make your participants feel like they’re sitting around the table with you.
Start looking forward to your meeting time as a chance to follow-up on important initiatives, brainstorm new ideas, identify action items and check-in with your colleagues.
- Run Reactiv on your primary screen and have meeting participants on a secondary monitor
Real-Life Use Cases
- Open all of your documents and multimedia content in one space without any third-party applications
- Share your ideas by saving your work as a PDF at any time
- Keep your content between meetings; no more snapshots from a phone
- Have a unique workspace for every team or project; never worry about erasing another person’s work again
Design – Interior Condo Design
Design – Engineering & QA
Design – Legal Document Review
Design – Marketing Event Planning
Michael Gale | Senior Sales Director, DocuWare.
“I will absolutely continue using Reactiv SUITE when we go back to in-person presentations. For me, it’s almost a condition of employment.”