Remote Education & Training
Remote learning: no better than watching TV.
Your tools are failing you by creating passive learning experiences. Your students are tuning out, lacking engagement and getting frustrated. Yet these school years are critical for forging their professional future.
Existing remote technology makes it a struggle to be heard and seen, limits your ability to be interactive with students, and dramatically reduces visual and other stimuli required for long-term memories.
Students are easily distracted.
Teaching With Reactiv SUITE
Take the ‘distance’ out of distance learning
An interactive learning platform that makes teachers memorable and enables students to make their thinking visible.
Reactiv SUITE allows you to bring all your course material, multimedia content and textbooks onto one canvas. Fluidly present, arrange, compare documents and visually markup and express yourself. Leverage the infinite whiteboard to describe any concept, no matter how complex, and share easily with students.
Dramatically Reduce Zoom Fatigue In Your Classes
Teachers need technology that can give students a frictionless classroom experience and provide an engaging experience that fosters learning.
Reactiv SUITE blurs the lines between remote and face-to-face classes and makes your students feel like they’re in the classroom in front of you
- Run Reactiv on your primary screen and have meeting participants on a secondary monitor
Higher Education – Visual Arts
Higher Education – Humanities
Higher Education – STEM
Real-Life Use Cases
- Open all of your documents and multimedia content in one space without any third-party applications
- Markup and save student material to your server
- Keep your notes between classes with a dedicated space for each class
- Automatically organize any amount of content with a single click
- Instantly switch between your presentation space and infinite blackboard
Michael Gale | Senior Sales Director, DocuWare.
“I will absolutely continue using Reactiv SUITE when we go back to in-person presentations. For me, it’s almost a condition of employment.”