Become a master of Reactiv SUITE in 15 minutes or less!
Install and Activate Reactiv SUITE
In this tutorial, you will learn how to download and install Reactiv software, the differences between Reactiv IWB and Reactiv PRO and how to activate your 30-Day Free Trial of Reactiv SUITE.
- Install software by visiting vizetto.com/download/
- Choose between Reactiv SUITE IWB and Reactiv SUITE PRO
- Download, Install and Activate your trial using the activation key sent to your email address
01. The Difference Between Reactiv STAGE and SUITE
In this tutorial, you will learn how the unique features of Reactiv STAGE and SCRIBBLE and how they can help make your meetings more memorable!
- Break out of linear slides
- Present info dynamically
- Markup Documents
- Take notes like never before
- Create powerful layouts
- Share your illustrative notes
02. Set up your Workspace in Reactiv SUITE
In this tutorial, you will learn how to launch Reactiv SUITE, create your first presentation in either PRO or IWB and how to set up your webcam within the software.
- Open Reactiv STAGE by clicking on the icon in the home screen
- Drag and drop a folder from your desktop to STAGE on PRO, or click “Add New” and choose a directory on IWB to create a workspace
- Select your Camera in the Camera tab and pin it to your workspace
03. Getting started with Reactiv STAGE
In this tutorial, you will learn how to to drag and drop, move, scale and zoom into content using both Reactiv PRO and IWB.
- Access your files from the “Media” Bar
- Drag and drop content to begin presenting
- Move, Scale, Rotate and Zoom on your content as you present
04. Configuring your Camera
In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure a camera within Reactiv SUITE. Learn how to move, scale and zoom into your webcam as well as how to change it’s size and shape to best fit your presentation style.
- Scale, Move and Zoom in with the camera
- Use the camera toolbar to change the aspect ratio, shape and mirroring of the camera
- Select “Full Screen” to bring focus to your camera
05. Marking up Content in Reactiv STAGE
In this tutorial, you will learn how to markup your content in Reactiv STAGE using the inking feature. You will also learn how to highlight content for your audience.
- Mark up content with your cursor by holding the “CTRL” key
- Erase content with your cursor by holding the “SHIFT” key
- Mark up and erase content on touch screens by using the stylus or eraser
06. Add Web Pages to your Presentation
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add web pages to your presentation as well as connect your mobile devices and laptops via Chromecast, Airplay and Miracast.
- Begin web browsing in Reactiv SUITE by clicking the “Browser” icon on the right hand side of the screen.
- Import a webpage by hitting the “Import Page” button on the toolbar on the left hand side of the screen
- Drag and drop & manipulate your imported webpage as you would with any piece of content
- Use Chromecast, Airplay or Miracast to cast your mobile device, or laptop directly to Reactiv SUITE
07. Getting Started with Reactiv SCRIBBLE
In this tutorial, you will learn how to switch seamlessly between Reactiv STAGE and SCRIBBLE as well as basic features that make Reactiv SCRIBBLE unique.
- Switch between Reactiv STAGE and SCRIBBLE live during your presentations
- Operate Reactiv SCRIBBLE’s infinite whiteboard canvas
- Manipulate content freely on the infinite whiteboard
08. Rip Pages with Reactiv SCRIBBLE
In this tutorial, you will learn how to rip pages out of content in your presentation to create storyboards and brainstorm dynamically with your team
- Use the Rip Page function to create storyboards in SCRIBBLE
- Manipulate the screenshots as you would with any piece of content
- Help build out your brainstorm by utilizing this tool to your advantage
09. Using the Lasso Tool
In this tutorial, you will learn how to easily modify lists, add space and dynamically insert space as the discussion progresses in your meeting. Don’t be limited by the layout of your canvas.
- Move content or notes by double clicking on SCRIBBLE to activate the Lasso tool
- Circle or draw an open-ended line to select the content you would like to move
- Use the Lasso tool to easily edit notes during your meetings
10. Export Pages with the Paginate Tool
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create individual pages for export.
- Use the Pagination Menu to create new pages to export
- Select the default dimensions of the pages you would like to make
- Export PDFs and distribute to your audience or keep so that you can refer to your notes later
You are now an expert at Reactiv SUITE. We hope you’re ready to start making your meetings more memorable today!
If you have any further questions or require support, feel free to contact the Reactiv SUITE Customer Success team.